I left you last time with the scenario of my texting situation with LDP. I let him know my availability for a potential second date...apparently that was a huge turn off because I have gotten no response. Really?? Did this just happen again!? It has been over a week and I don't expect to hear from this stupid man again. I kind of thought being on a dating website meant you wanted to date with the intentions of finding a relationship. Silly me.
After a month of online dating, going on one great date that will just have to satisfy my dating quota for the year, and being no closer to meeting the man of my dreams, I am kind of over it already. Its hard to maintain optimism when negative things continue to happen. I realize it is not me, its them and all those nice things you say to someone who is single and can't obtain a second date. I don't have a desire to "put myself out there" if I just keep going down in flames.
The selection on this dating site is just blah. Seriously where are the responsible professional men with their life together who are looking for a potential relationship? Not here.
Some might say I am emotionally damaged. I might not disagree.
Keep thinking happy dating thoughts for me. Until next time...

Ugh... makes me so mad for you. I was really hoping this one was going to work out. But it's the same thing people say to me about getting pregnant, "as soon as you stop trying, it will happen!"
ReplyDelete